Who to Contact

This information will help you find the right person or area. If it is an emergency (Police / Fire / Ambulance) always call 000. In non emergency situations contact the Building Manager or Security

Owners Corporation Committee

The Owners Corporation Committee acts on behalf of the building owners and decides on issues that arise in the building and how to manage common property. The committee is voted in annually

Suggestions for building improvements, dealing disputes or complaints can be sent to committee. Minutes from the meetings are available to the owners via the Body Corporate below

You can contact the committee via the Body Corporate

Body Corporate Management

Melbourne Inner City Management are our Body Corporate Managers

Together with the Building Manager they help run the building, manage required services and finances. They also collect strata fees.

They can be contacted at:
178 City Road, Southbank, VIC
Phone: (03) 9697 8888
Email me: info@micm.com.au

Building Manager

The day-to-day running of the building is controlled by the Building Manager. The Building Manager liaises with residents, MICM and the Owners Corporation Committee.

Contact the Building Manager if there are issues that need to be addressed, moving in or out or repairs to common property or to your apartment.

Contact: 0407 881 263

%d bloggers like this: